Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Upcoming Shows

We're back from India and I have new body of work to edit. Stay tuned.

In the meantime, I have two shows:

"Obama: The Historic Campaign in Photographs" is opening at the Leica Gallery Thursday September 18th from 6-8. I'm exhibiting four prints from his speech on race at The National Constitution Center. I'm honored to be part of group show with fellow photographers:

David Burnett (Contact Press Images); Callie Shell (Aurora Photos); Chris Anderson, Thomas Dworzak, Bruce Gilden, Eli Reed (MagnumPhotos); Timothy Greenfield-Sanders; Terrence Jennings; Alaric Campbell; Katherine Carey; Gordon Davis; Alice Dear; Brian Finke; Bob Gore; Jessica Ingram; Michael Koehler; Collection of Montez Martin; Ray McCormick; Marvin Nicholson; Benjamin Norman; Michael T Regan; Peter Slevin; Will Steacy.

Leica Gallery
670 Broadway, 5th Floor
New York, NY



Also, I'll be exhibiting prints from my journey through Cuba at Cuba Restaurant and Gallery on Germantown Avenue. The show opens Sunday September 28th from 4-7 with food and drink being served.

Cuba Restaurant & Gallery
8609 Germantown Avenue
Philadelphia, PA

No comments: